The William Blue campus is located in North Sydney, just a few minutes from central Sydney across the famous Harbour Bridge.
The campus is a short walk from the North Sydney train station and is close to a vast array of eateries and shops.
171 Pacific Highway
William Blue's state-of-the-art campus features a modern and friendly environment offering facilities such as:
- learning resource centre with the latest computers and software
- wireless internet access
- lecture rooms that simulate hotel facilities
- auditorium with cutting-edge audo-visual equipment
- award-winning student-run restaurant (William Blue Dining)
- fully-equipped commercial kitchen
- food court
William Blue Dining – award-winning restaurant
This student-run commercial 70-seat restaurant is fully licensed and provides the training venue for William Blue's on-campus hospitality students.
William Blue Dining is a very popular North Sydney venue – in fact, it has been voted as one of Australia's favourite restaurants in the 'I Love Food' Awards, held by the LifestyleFood Channel.
As a William Blue student, you're entitled to a 25% discount on food at the restaurant.
William Blue students have access to a wide range of support services, including:
- academic and non-academic student support
- career and alumni consultants