Connected to the Industry
This course is developed in consultation with:
- Australian Marketing Institute
- Public Relations Institute of Australia
- International Special Events Society
Study Time and Start Dates
This management course is delivered online and can be completed in 20 weeks (full-time) or 40 weeks (part-time).
For full-time students, the average study time would be about 20 hours per week.
There are four start dates a year for this course.
Practical Training by Industry Practitioners
APM courses are designed and delivered by industry practitioners, ensuring that what you learn is practical, relevant and up-to-date.
This Diploma of Management course is delivered through an online learning portal that gives you comprehensive support and interaction with lecturers and other students.
Training is as interactive as possible to help you get the most out of your studies. You can monitor your own progress with online self-review quizzes and receive immediate scores and feedback. You can also participate in group activities such as discussion forums, message boards, blogs and wikis.
All units are facilitated by dedicated online lecturers who are subject experts. Your lecturers will instruct, motivate and challenge you towards successfully completing your course.
Study Now, Pay as You Earn
Almost every Australian citizen is eligible for Government assistance through the VET FEE-HELP program. This means you do not have to pay anything upfront, but can pay for your course as you earn.
APM is serious about your career, and provides a range of support services to help you achieve your goals. In addition to a comprehensive resource centre, you also have access to:
- Flexible and Online Learning Student Support
- Receive personalised support throughout your course by email or telephone.
- Informal Career Clinics
- Work with career counsellors to improve your interview skills, presentation and CV writing.
- Academic Skills Tutors
- Get assistance with tertiary study skills whenever necessary.
- Job Listing
- APM gains exclusive access to certain industry job vacancies and lists all relevant opportunities on their website.
- Student Events
- Meet industry professionals and gain valuable contacts at various events including networking nights, coffee club events and industry association events.