When you study online with APM, you can:
- Study from anywhere, when it suits you best.
- Graduate with the identical qualification as an on-campus student.
- Get comprehensive support from teachers via phone and email.
- Access course materials online.
- Interact with teachers and fellow students via platforms like virtual classrooms, forums and video calls.
APM's online courses can also be referred to as distance education. Some hard-copy course materials and assessments may be accessed or submitted via post.
Connected to industry
This course is developed in consultation with:
- Australian Marketing Institute
- Public Relations Institute of Australia
- International Special Events Society
Location, study time & start dates
This marketing course is delivered online and at the APM campus in Sydney, and can be completed in 32 weeks of full-time study, or 52 weeks of part-time study - half the time it takes elsewhere.
The Diploma of Marketing has three start dates a year.
Practical training by industry practitioners
APM courses are designed and delivered by industry practitioners, ensuring that what you learn is practical, relevant and up-to-date.
Classes are kept small to ensure that you get individual attention when you need it.
Training is as interactive as possible. Frequent discussions, group work and study groups help you get the most out of your studies.
Study now, pay as you earn
Almost every Australian citizen is eligible for Government assistance through the VET FEE-HELP program. This means you do not have to pay anything upfront, but can pay for your course as you earn.
APM is serious about your career, and provides a range of support services to help you achieve your goals. In addition to a comprehensive resource centre, you also have access to:
- Informal Career Clinics
- Work with career counsellors to improve your interview skills, presentation and CV writing.
- Academic Skills Tutors
- Get assistance with tertiary study skills whenever necessary.
- Job Listing
- APM gains exclusive access to certain industry job vacancies and lists all relevant opportunities on their website.
- Student Events
- Meet industry professionals and gain valuable contacts at various events including networking nights, coffee club events and industry association events.