Although ATA TESOL is not a job placement agency, they offer full support during the job application process.
Please note that this job support guarantee aplpies to non-native English speaking countries only.
While ATA TESOL College (RTO 31228) programs are available to everyone, the following conditions apply in order to qualify for the job support guarantte:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have completed high school or equivalent.
- You must be a native English speaker, or a fluent non-native English speaker (fluency to be determined by the corresponding instructor or TESOL College contact).
- You must complete an entire TESOL program including all required units. Students who complete specialisation courses only are not eligible for this guarantee.
- You must follow the specific employment process outlined in the Employment Handbook manual (self-enquiry, research, letter of introduction, cover letter, resume, reference letters, photo and interview).
- You must apply for at least 10 different jobs in each of at least three different countries (30 jobs in total). China must be one of the countries.
- You must contact the corresponding instructor or TESOL College contact for job placement assistance on at least one occasion before being eligible to apply for a refund. The corresponding instructor or TESOL College contact must be able to validate this.
- You must hold an Australian passport and meet the visa and other entry requirements for the country you are applying to.
- TESOL College reserves the right to carry out a job search on your behalf.
- TESOL College is not responsible for all visa, passport, immigration, quarantine, customs, health and other requirements of the countries in which you choose to teach. You must carry a valid passport (with at least six months validity). TESOL College is not responsible for your failure to ensure that you comply with these requirements.
- Job support guarantee does not apply to working in Australia.
The job support guarantee timeline
In-class: Job support guarantee valid for up to one year from the graduation date of the in-class course.
Online: Job support guarantee valid for up to one year once a username and password have been issued or study materials for a course have been sent.